I recently hiked one of the most beautiful mountains in Utah, Mt. Timpanogos. It is also one of the more challenging hikes around. The 14-mile round trip is filled with steep climbs, rocky trails, waterfalls, wildlife, exposure, and breathtaking views. For most of us humans, it amounts to 7-8 hours of steady, well-paced hiking; incredibly sore feet; and great sense of accomplishment. It is also a great reminder about what it takes to create and execute remarkable marketing campaigns that results in customer loyalty.
Customer loyalty does not happen overnight:
- To build it, companies and small business owners have to be strategic and resign themselves to the fact that getting there takes time.
- You have to be patient and take one step at a time.
- Your success will come from the accumulated results of many small victories.
- There will be times when you have to take breaks. That’s okay. Rest, catch your breath and start again.
- You can stay motivated by having making the trip a fun one.