Smart Hiring is Key to Culture (Video) – check out this video of Tony Hsieh discussing the importance of hiring right when building an amazing corporate culture.
The ROI of Social Media Marketing – measuring your social media efforts should go far beyond simple analytics. Check out Augie Ray’s great post about why social media’s value goes far beyond dollars and cents.
What’s Your Remarkable Point of View? – Another excellent post by Roy Osing, author of BE DiFFERENT or be dead. If you are trying to figure out how to position your company to win, Roy offers a simple, yet powerful, way to accomplish it.
The Four Burners Theory – Chris Guillebeau explores the “four burners” theory for organizing one’s life. It is a great read if you are having trouble finding balance. Also, there are some great comments that follow Chris’ post.
This week we concluded an incredibly important subject – employee engagement. This single factor can make or brake your marketing efforts. We also moved began discussing the customer loyalty factor.
- Monday: Great Resources for Killer Team Building
- Tuesday: Marketing that Matters – Moving Beyond the Basics
- Wednesday: The Marketing Pyramid and Customer Loyalty
- Thursday: The Marketing Pyramid and Addressing Customer Needs
- Friday: 5 Tips on Making Your Next Marketing Campaign Viral