This week, we took a look at branding and how it relates to your small business. Here’s a quick recap of this week’s posts:
- 10 Things You Should Understand About Your Brand – a quick look at key issues about branding
- You Brand Is Not Your Logo; But It Matters – a well designed logo is a great asset and can help you tell you create a great brand identiy; however, it is only a small piece of the bigger effort that is needed to create a meaningful brand
- What to Do When Someone Talks About Your Brand – The Positive – Do you have a plan for when someone mentions your company to others? What are you doing to get them to talk about you?
- Your People Are Your Brand – One of the biggest factors you should consider about your business is who you hire.
- 6 Things “So You Think You Can Dance” Can Teach You About Branding – I’ll admit it, Cassie has me watching this show and I really enjoy it. It is fun to watch the many talented young men and women share their passions and talents. It’s also a successful show that can teach you a lot about great branding.
Check out these great marketing posts from around the Web:
- Time for an Adjustment of Attitudes and Expectations – a great article that explores how many small business owners are starting to really feel the pressures of the new economy despite having weathered the initial storm. Losing heart? Read this article.
- Examine All Your Options – Most small businesses run into situations where they struggle to figure out how to keep their marketing efforts moving forward while faced with budget constraints. Jim’s article will help you find your barrings.
- Engage – Looking to get involved in social media? If so, Engage might be a great resource to help you get started.
- 10 Ways to Get Attention Online – Learn 10 great tips to help drive traffic to your blog and business.
Have an awesome weekend and I’ll see you back at the Marketing Matters blog on Monday.