Last week I launched a new series of post dedicated almost exclusively to small business marketing. So far, it has been a blast to work on and I look forward to learning a few new things and to your comments.
Here is this week’s recap:
- Monday: Passion 5
- Tuesday: Branding, The BP Oil Spill and the Importance of telling a Consistent Story
- Wednesday: Branding, Lady Gaga and Communicating Your Story
- Thursday: Your Brand and Story
- Friday: Getting Your Customers to Tell Your Story
While we’re at it, here are a variety of posts from around the web that you might find of interest:
- The All-In Trek – One man’s attempt to continuously hike the four major trail systems in America amounting to over 12,500 miles.
- Eye Tracking Study Reveals 12 Website Tactics
- Facebook Etiquette for Businesses
- 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to be Persuasive