Here are five extremely cool content that I found this last week.
The Referral Engine Intro – a video by John Jantsch discussing his new book, “The Referral Engine.”
Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh and his team are working hard to deliver happiness to millions of people by teaching us how to find happiness in life and work. Tony has a new book coming out. Bloggers can find out how to get a copy of the book and you can even sign up for a sign copy of it!
Horse Feathers – I just discovered that one of my favorite bands is from the place I just went on vacation to. If you haven’t heard of these guys, you should definitely check them out.
Here’s a recap of this week’s Marketing Matters posts:
- Monday – 5 Things Blogging Has Taught Me About Marketing
- Tuesday – Customer 2.0 Meet Customer Service 1.0
- Wednesday – Think Positive: Airline Gives Discounts to Healthy Passengers
- Thursday – When Your Service Sucks, Don’t Punish Your Customers
- Friday – Simplify Your Marketing