Marketing your small business can be incredibly busy. You are busy and you have limited resources. The key is to keep your marketing efforts simple and manageable:
1. Identify who your customers are and where they spend time. Look at who your current and prospective customers are.
2. Go where they are. For example, it might be attractive to be on Twitter, but if your customers aren’t using the site, why waste your time there?
3. Identify the key marketing and advertising tools that will help you reach your customers.
4. Don’t ignore your retail experience.
5. Make sure all of your efforts accurately reflect your brand and help you achieve your business goals.
Here are a few links to several posts you might find helpful:
- 8 key social media marketing basics
- Top 5 Basics of Internet Marketing
- The Basics of Text Marketing
- Trying to say too much in your ad and other marketing mistakes